If you are continuously losing your hair and want to stop hair loss, then you can go for hair re-establishment or restoration. You can find numerous types of hair restoration medicines and all medicines offer with a declaration to stop hair loss and stimulate hair regrowth. You will be confused to make decision for buying medicines. But you have to select one medicine among them.
Hair restoration medicine is mainly require after hair transplant. Before going for medicines, you should go for hair transplant. India has grown a lot in medical treatment. Hair transplant is one of the surgeries has been done in India. Hyderabad is highly popular for hair transplant surgery. You will get highly qualified doctors in Hyderabad. Most of the doctors have practiced in abroad, now come to India and start their practice. Clean and hygienic clinics are available in Hyderabad and the cost of hair transplant in Hyderabad is comparatively low. This is a risky task for you to pick one medicine for you after transplantation. Advertising of all companies are been running through television media, radio, print media and online media. Medicines may be homeopathic, allopathic or herbal. Different companies are approaching different kinds of medicines. What should be your choice?
US FDA Approved:
Food and drug administration, this is the organization in US which commonly known as FDA. If US FDA approves the medicine means the medicine has been firmlyconfirmed for safety and effectiveness. FDA approves medicine after lots of research has been done through statistical analysis.
FDA approves two medicines for men and one medicine for women and these medications are now accessible in Hyderabad city which represents the south region of India.
You have to consult with hair transplant professional doctors for hair restoration medicine.
It is important for the doctor to know the reason behind hair loss of the patient, before prescribing any hair restoration medicine. Hair restoration medicine proves its productivity when it combines with hair transplantation.
As you know, there are lots of clinic in Hyderabad. You should do comparison of costs among the clinics. Cost comparison graph on hair transplant clinics in Hyderabad is given below
Let’s come to the discussion about FDA approved medicines. Explanations of these medicines are given below
- Applied this to the scalp ( use it as a foam or liquid )
- Use with 2% or 5% concentrations.
- Use it daily and twice in a day for men.
- Use only one time daily for women.
Availability: You can get this drug in any drug shop in Hyderabad.
Mode of Action:
Minoxidil was first announced as a medicine which used for controlling blood pressure by opening blood vessels. But this medicine has a side effect of hair growth that is proved. Specialist developed this medicine as a hair restoration medicine.
- Minoxidil has been proved that it is responsiblefor slowing hair loss and inspiring hair regrowth.
- This medicine is useful for both men and women.
- 5% concentration is useful for men than 2% concentration.
- According to the research, 70% people gave positive review about this medicine.
- You cannot get positive result until you continue this medicine.
- You should use it for a specific areas of hair loss.
- It should not be implemented for long areas of hair loss.
- Scalp itching is the key side effect of minoxidil.
- Scalp flaking which happens mostly in the 6 to 8 months, is another side effect of this medicine.
- Appling on face, it has a worst effect, it will makeundesirable facial hair growth.
- Minoxidil reduces blood pressure for excessive usage.
- 1 milligram pill.
- The quantity of dose is 1 milligram for men.
- Medicine is primarily for men.
Mode of action:
- Male hormone testosterone is been converted into aninfluential form dihydrotestosterone (DHT) by using this medicine.
- DHT enhances hair growth.
- DHT is also responsible for reducing hair loss.
- 65% of men got a positive result about hair growth, in a 5 years study.
- You should maintain the continuation of this medicine.
- Hair restoration or transplantation surgeons may mix both minoxidil and finasterde treatment to get abest result in identical patients.
- This drug is strictly restricted for women while pregnancy, because this drug is dangerous for women body.
- The major side effects of this medicine are Libido, erectile dysfunction, ejaculatory difficulties and male breast expansion.
- Mental depression is another side effect.
- Amount of this pill is 0.5 milligram.
- FDA approved drug for hair loss treatment
Mode of action:
- Dutasteride’seffort is similar as finasteride. It stops the action of both type1 and type2 of the enzyme 5-alpha reductase.
- It alters testosterone into DHT.
- Efficiency is completelysimilar with finasteride.
- This medicine is only for men.
- Side effects are also similar with finasteride.
- Pregnant women should not use it.
- It reduces libido of men.
- Male breast extension occurs due to use of this medicine.
- Dejection is another side effect.